"Help. My iPhone 6 was get black screen and I can’t do anything on it. I try to restart it several times but it doesn’t work. How to restore my iPhone to normal as usual?" - Vivian
iPhone get into the normal states? Always running on the stuck loop? For example, stuck in Recovery Mode, stuck on Apple logo, get black/white screen, etc,. Restarting the device doesn't work and you can't figure out how to fix it. You try to switch on the device again but as soon as the device opens, it starts to boot again. This problem is common and can happen to any iPhone at any time for a various of reasons. In this article, we are showing you the best ways to fix it, repair your iPhone system to normal with simple steps.
Fix iPhone System to Normal
iOS System Recovery is a professional iPhone data recovery tool, which helps you fix iPhone system to normal without data loss and recover deleted files from iPhone under any data loss situations. iOS System Recovery used for fix different iPhone system stuck issues, such as, stuck in Recovery Mode, stuck on Apple logo, get black/white screen, etc,. All models of iOS devices are compatible with iOS System Recovery, including iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, iPod and so forth.
How to Fix iPhone System to Normal without Data Loss
Step 1.Launch Program and Select "iOS System Recovery" Feature
• Launch iOS System Recovery on the computer. The menu displays to the left. Click on the tab appearing at the bottom named "More Tools". Then click on "iOS System Recovery" to start the function.
• Connect the iPhone to the computer by using USB cable, the program will detect the device soon.
• Click on "Start" button to begin.
Step 2. Download Firmware for iPhone
• To restore from an operating system failure, please download the latest firmware for iPhone first.
• The program detect the model of device, asks for confirmation, and suggests the latest version of firmware to download.
• Click "Download" button. The process completes automatically.
Step 3. Restoring iPhone System to Normal without Data Loss
• Once the firmware is installed, the program will begin fixing operating system for device and return it to normal state in minutes.