“The contacts and the photos were gone suddenly after I performed the iOS update on my iPad, how to recover the deleted data from it? Is it possible to get back the deleted data on iPad without backup?” – Kenny
iPad as a mobile device become more and more popular that people like to use for contacting, entertainment, work or for other purpose. Losing data on an iPad is a common situation and there are lots of reasons will lead to. One of the most common reasons for data lost on an iPad that matter is iOS update. No matter how you lose your data, it is vital that you have a reliable way to get back the deleted iPad data. In this article, we will tell you a superb way to recover deleted data from iPad even without backup.
Restore Deleted Data from iPad Directly
The best and easiest way to restore deleted data from iPad is to use iOS Data Recovery. This program is designed to quickly recover deleted files from iOS devices. Some of it major features include:
- It can be used to recover almost all types of data including contacts, photos, videos, messages, call logs, notes and more.
- It offers you three ways to recover data: Recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup, directly recover from the device without backup.
- It can be used to recover data after losing data under all circumstances including iOS update, iOS jailbreak, restore to factory reset, accidental deletion, system crash or others.
- Easy to use. Data is recovered in only a few simple steps, efficiently.
- It allows you to preview the data on your device before recovery.
- It is compatible with all models of iOS devices and all versions of iOS, such as, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini; iPhone 7, iPhone 6S/6, iPhone 5S/5.
How to Directly Restore Deleted Data from iPad
Step 1.Run Program and Connect iPhone
Launch iOS Data Recovery on your computer and then connect the iPad using a USB cable. The iPad should be detected soon. In the first window for program choose "Data Recovery" and then click on "Recover from iOS Device".
Step 2.Select File to Scan
Now you should choose the item(s) you want to recover. Click it and click on "Start Scan" to start the process of recovery. The program will begin to scan data on your iPad.
Step 3.Preview and Recover Deleted Data from iPad
In the last step, you can preview all the recoverable iPhone data. You will be able see files name in the list on the left of the window. Select the data you need and click on "Recover" to get back the selected data to the computer. Note: Contacts and notes are supported to select "Restore to Device" or "Recover to Computer".