“I deleted the WhatsApp Messages on my Galaxy S6 phone when I was drunk. However I haven’t backup the text via WhatsApp backup tool. Can you tell me how to restore the deleted WhatsApp conversation from Samsung directly?” - Cherry
WhatApp is an useful tool for communication with each other on the Internet, most of us like to talk with friends, families, clients, strangers via WhatsApp. It can send messages, photos, videos and attachments. Any data loss of WhatsApp history is highly frustrating. But surprisingly it happens more often than you know, and recovering these deleted WhatsApp data is not easy unless you have a safe and reliable solution like a WhatsApp data recovery software. To recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Samsung, you'll require a help from an outstanding application. Fortunately, there are incredible apps that are good at restoring WhatsApp messages from Samsung Android devices.
Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Samsung Galaxy
Generally speaking, Android Data Recovery offers complete solution for restoring deleted WhatsApp chat history from Samsung Galaxy, including messages, photos, videos, and attachments. Android Data Recovery is an ideal tool to retrieve deleted data from Android, such as, messages, contacts, photos, videos and more. Furthermore, Android Data Recovery allows to recover deleted files from Android after losing data for any situations, for instance, deleted mistaken, restore to factory reset, Android OS system upgrade, etc,. Compatible with 6000+ Android devices, especially Samsung phones (Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Note 5/4/3, A9/A7).
Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Samsung Galaxy
Step 1.Download and Launch Android Data Recovery
• Download and install the software on computer.
• Connect your Samsung device to the computer using a USB cable.
• Click “Data Recovery” mode in the home page of software.
Step 2:Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy
• Enable USB debugging of your Samsung device.
• For debugging, follow the instructions of Android Data Recovery.
Step 3.Select Data Type to Recover
• Now choose the type of data you want to scan. You will have a list of options including contacts, messages, videos, call history, gallery and more.
• Choose "WhatsApp messages & attachments" to scan the files from Samsung.
Now Android Data Recovery will scan your data from Samsung completely.
Step 4.Preview and Recover Deleted WhatsApp History from Samsung
• After the scan is complete, select the WhatsApp data you want to recover and click "Recover" to finally get your deleted data on computer.